2011 Rodman 64 Yacht
The Rodman yacht par excellence
A robust, reliable and comfortable vessel, with excellent seagoing properties, thanks to the nautical design of its hull and its structural solidity.
One of the best options on the market for those looking for a luxury yacht that meets the most exacting conditions of both comfort and distinction, and that offers a superb sailing performance even in the most adverse conditions.
|Hull beam:||5,03 m|
|Hull length:||19,65 m|
|Total length:||19,65 m|
|Lightweight displacement:||27000 kg|
|Fuel capacity:||4200 litres|
|Freshwater capacity:||800 litres|
|Grey water capacity:||189 litres|
|Black water capacity:||189 litres|
Why Is It Different
Greater reliability, safety and sailing comfort
thanks to the design of its keel, the robustness of its structure, and its top-quality features.
The most generously proportioned model
inside and outside, among vessels of a similar hull length.
More spacious cockpit
comparable in size to that in larger vessels.
Wider and more comfortable side walkways
with better access from all sides.
aft crane for hoisting that leaves the bathing platform empty without the need for removing the auxiliary craft.
with comfortable ladder and passerelle access to the sea or to the jetty.
Larger engine compartment (1.70 metres high)
easily accessed from the exterior.
An innovative concept of practical functionality
resulting in generously proportioned, well-lit and perfectly optimised spaces, and including a centrally positioned main helm position with auxiliary seating, a galley located at the entrance, dinette area with two clearly differentiated spaces and seating for six, an owner�s cabin (of a size more appropriate to a 70-foot vessel), two fully equipped guest cabins, and an optional seaman�s cabin with two bunks, a bathroom and direct access to the engine compartment.
Superbly distinctive decorative finishes
with hardwood furniture, upholstered ceilings, carpeted floors and other details adding to the overall elegance.
* Independent engine-cooling and air-conditioning compressor systems.
* 4 submersible pumps, automatically activated, with alarm.
* Manual bailing pump in engine compartment and emergency bailing.
* Flybridge, cockpit and deck scupper system.
* Naval-standard aluminium fuel tank.
* Stainless steel pressurised freshwater tank.
* Electric water heater with hot water storage.
* Freshwater intake point in engine compartment.
* Onshore water intake point with pressure regulator.
* PVC grey water tank with anti-odour filter.
* Vacuum-operated black water system, with pump, vacuum generator, and storage tank fitted with an anti-odour filter.
* Natural and forced ventilation in engine compartment, with fans and extractors.
* Pre-installed air conditioning.
* Moist gas exhaust system via hull bottom, which minimises noise and emissions.
* Electro-hydraulic steering.
* Fire-fighting system with smoke and temperature detectors in the engine compartment and in the galley.
* FM-200 engine flooding system, activated from outside the engine compartment.
* 5 portable dry-powder extinguishers.
* 2 sacrificial anodes, 4 circular anodes mounted on the rudders, and 2 conical anodes mounted at the ends of the propeller shafts. Galvanic isolator. 2 independent ground plates for the radio-electrical equipment.
* Fixed automatic oil-change system.
Hull, deck and metal fittings
* Dual-propeller bow thruster (200 kg).
* 2000w electric windlass.
* Anchor (50 kg).
* 12-mm diameter anchor chain.
* Chain length counter.
* 10 stainless steel bitts.
* 2 1000w vertical winches.
* Windscreen wiper. Pulpit, handholds and handrails in polished stainless steel tubing.
* Insulated engine compartment.
* Teakwood flooring in cockpit, on bathing platform, and on flybridge access stairway.
* Electro-hydraulic bathing ladder.
* Stowable electro-hydraulic gangway.
* Electro-hydraulic flaps.
* Electro-hydraulic hoist (max. capacity 400 kg).
* Stainless steel contour strip.
* Electrically operated tempered and laminated-glass front windows and electrically-operated side windows.
* Stainless steel aft bulkhead with tempered glass.
* OWNER�S CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Double berth with storage drawer. Desk-dressing table with seat upholstered in ALCÁNTARA or leather. Double sofa upholstered in ALCÁNTARA or leather. Independent dressing room with access door, wardrobe, mirror and drawer units. Independent bathroom with access door. Courtesy lighting. Armchair upholstered in ALCÁNTARA. Courtesy, general and reading light fittings. Ceiling hatch. Hardwood furniture and doors. 3 vertical portlights and 1 opening vertical portlight.
* OWNER�S CABIN BATHROOM: CORIAN countertop, washbasin and floor. Independent partitioned column shower with various water intake points. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Plumbing and monoblock taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Built-in electric extractor fan. Hardwood furniture. Vacuum-operated WC.
* STARBOARD GUEST CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Hardwood furniture and doors. 2 single bunks. Wardrobe with interior lighting and clothes hanging unit. Central berthside table. Courtesy, general and reading light fittings. Access to the steering helm control panel. Opening portlight.
* BOW VIP GUEST CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Hardwood furniture and doors. Double berth with storage drawer. Wardrobe with interior lighting, clothes hanging unit, and shelving. Courtesy, general and reading light fittings. Dressing table with seat upholstered in ALCÁNTARA or leather. Independent bathroom. Circular ceiling hatch. Opening portlights.
* VIP BATHROOM: CORIAN countertop, washbasin and floor. Independent partitioned shower. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Plumbing and monoblock taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Hardwood furniture. Built-in electric extractor fan. Vacuum-operated WC.
* GUEST BATHROOM: CORIAN countertop, washbasin and floor. Independent partitioned shower. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Plumbing and monoblock taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Hardwood furniture. Built-in electric extractor fan. Vacuum-operated WC.
* STEERING POSITION: GRP console (two heights). Leather-upholstered, electrically operated central helm seat, with various electrical adjustment options. Tilt-adjustable steering wheel. Electrical control panels in the lower console.
* GALLEY: Solid wood units with panelled appliances. Two-compartment stainless steel sink. Synthetic worktop, with built-in two-compartment stainless steel sink. Vitroceramic hob with 4 hotplates. Wooden floor. 181-litre fridge with separate 44-litre freezer. Extractor hood. Microwave with grill. Integrated dining room-galley unit, with Rodman glassware, crockery and cutlery.
* SALON-DINING AREA: Two independent areas. U-shaped sofas in both areas. Hardwood furniture. Extendable dining table and side table in salon. Indirect and general lighting. Audiovisual unit, with 21� TV, DVD and loudspeakers in each cabin. Access to flybridge.
* FLYBRIDGE: Double steering position. Upholstered U-shaped sofa-dinette with height-adjustable table. Adjustable steering wheel. GRP unit with BBQ unit, small sink and fridge. Solarium on portside, with large locker beneath. Generously sized solarium aft. Hoist aft, with stowage space for auxiliary craft.
* COCKPIT: Teakwood floor. Built-in flybridge access stairway with teakwood steps. Upholstered GRP seat with lockers aft.
* ENGINE COMPARTMENT: Access from the cockpit. Main engines. Auxiliary group. Extractors and fans. Submerged exhaust outlet. Fuel tank and prefuel filters. Main engine starter batteries and services batteries. Auxiliary engine batteries. Seawater filters. Electrical control panels. Acoustic insulation.
* SERVO COMPARTMENT: Servo-assisted hydraulic cylinder for activating the rudders. Hydraulic steering system.
Communications and navigation equipment
* Automatic pilot with flybridge repeater.
* VHF with DSC and flybridge repeater, with microphones and loudspeakers at each steering post.
* Integrated communications network, with all screens showing radar, plotter, sounder and GPS data.
* 2 colour 10.4� TFT screens at the main steering post, and 2 colour 7� TFT screens at the flybridge post.
* Radar with open array 4-foot 4 Kw antenna, a 72-mile range and MARPA function (automatic plotting).
* Plotter with plotting capacity of 1,000 points and up to 20 routes of 50 points each.
* Automatic synchronisation with radar.
* C-MAP electronic cartography.
* GPS differential with the 12-channel RAYSTAR antenna, with precision surpassing 3 metres.
* Two-frequency 50/200kHz sounder.
* Bronze 1,000-watt, high-performance transducer, maximum range 1,000 metres.
* 21 Kw auxiliary group.
* 12V and 220V main panels.
* 2.5-Kw 220V/24V converter.
* 4 x 220 Ah batteries for services.
* 4 x 220 Ah batteries for starting the engines.
* 1 x 125 Ah battery for the auxiliary engine.
* 2 x 140 Ah batteries for the bow thruster.
* 3 battery chargers (24 V/100 A, 24V/75 A and 12 V/30 A).
* Earthing with 50-amp connectors.
* Interior lighting and regulation navigation lights.
* Remote-controlled spotlight.