2012 N-Zo 760
These three new N-Zo RIBs enjoy the benefits of innovations incorporated into the hull and deck design.
Armed with the success of the N-ZO 700 Cabin, Zodiac® has once again drawn on the talent of the renowned Italian designer, Vittorio Garroni, to design these boats with exclusive lines. These new boats have also been produced in accordance with specific technical specifications to meet the most frequently demanded requirements of recreational sailors.
We have endeavoured to design boats that are both safe and comfortable. They enjoy the benefits of a number Zodiac® innovations.
Safety & Pleasure
The safety provided by a semi-rigid boat is well established. The N-ZO range benefits from the experience of Zodiac® in the design of the hulls and utilises two innovative features :
- New technology used on the Zodiac® shell, equipped with a pronounced V-hull, which offers unmatched sea keeping and handling.
- The generous height of the free-boards, thanks to the size of its buoyancy tube and the special structure of the hull, turn the cabin into a “cocoon” for its passengers.
The new N-ZOs are pleasure boats to be shared with others.
Particular attention has been paid to the comfort of passengers, both when sailing and when moored. Two innovative features have been included in the deck design :
- Best use has been made of the on board space. The deck lay-out has been designed to facilitate safe moving around on-board. A new console, called an “Air Console”, more raised, has made it possible to minimise the floor space used and increase your boat’s interior roominess.
- The areas for entertaining have been enhanced. All N-ZO models have a spacious aft saloon which can seat a number of people and which offers direct access to the aft bathing platform.
- The modular design of the boats has not been overlooked. The N-ZO range is equipped with a new bow sunbathing system “Reverse & Sun” which allows an extensive sundeck to be put in place in a matter of seconds by simply unfolding the structure.
The new N-ZO range therefore comprises boats that are aesthetically pleasing, seaworthy, spacious, and particularly safe.
|Length Overall:||7.60 - 24’11”|
|Inside length||6.38 - 20’11”|
|Width overall||3.00 - 9’10”|
|Inside width||1.76 - 5’9”|
|Tube diametre||0.65 - 2’2”|
A natural complement to any yacht, the Zodiac® YACHTLINE range has been revisited to better satisfy your needs and to better fit your boat.
This new edition relies on comfort. In addition the new bow rail which is safe and convenient for mooring, combined with its new lateral teak covered step facilitates safe boarding.
While preserving the tender’s compactness in order to occupy as little space as possible on your boat; the YACHTLINE interior layout has been designed to provide comfortable seating for all passengers. The generous storage locker aperture provides easy access to the equipment that you have stored.
There are 3 new tube colors (grey, camel and navy blue) that provide you with the opportunity to harmonize your tender with your boat. These new tubes made of Hypalon™-Néoprène™ fabric provides a better resistance to UV radiation and to abrasion. In addition, tubes are fully removable which facilitate its maintenance.
The YACHTLINE will also fit your recreational activities (water-skiing, sports sailing, etc). Known for its great sea keeping qualities, the Yachtlines are quick to get on the plane thanks to their integral and patented Zodiac® flaps.
Deep V-shaped polyester hull
Moulded anti-slip deck
Self-draining anchor locker
Large sealed bow storage locker
Sealed stern storage locker with seat
Aft bathing platform
Aft saloon (seats to sides)
Self-draining cockpit when empty
Electric bilge pump
White light (removable)
Portside-starboard lights (fixed)
Self-draining anchor locker
Engine well cover
4 mooring cleats (bow and stern)
Removable tube (2 half-tubes)
Hypalon™-Neoprene™ 1670 decitex fabric
Recessed “Easy Push” valves
Ultra-wide deflecting rubbing strake
Fabric handles to fore
Air Console comprising:
Windshield with handrail
Cigarette lighter socket
Sealed glove compartment
Pull-out seat on bolster
Freshwater tank (80 litres)
Additional upholstery to fore
“Reverse and Sun” System: Removable bow sunbathing kit + fittings*
Aft saloon table
Bow table kit (with bow sunbathing kit)
Removable rear sunbathing kit + fittings (760)**
Ski / wake boarding mast
MP3 + seaworthy speakers
* To add to “additional upholstery to fore” option
** To add to “Bow table kit (with bow sunbathing kit)” option