2011 Rodman 56 Yacht
Amply proportioned cruiser, extremely safe and reliable, superbly comfortable, with excellent features and an unbeatable seagoing performance.
Rated as one of the most competitive models in its class.
With spacious interiors and generously proportioned outside spaces, the attention to detail ensures an air of distinction, fully appreciated by those who have tested the R56.
|Hull beam:||4,90 m|
|Hull length:||17,36 m|
|Total length:||17,36 m|
|Lightweight displacement:||21000 kg|
|Fuel capacity:||2800 litres|
|Freshwater capacity:||215 litres|
|Black water capacity:||106 litres|
|Engines:||from 2x700 CV to 2x715 CV|
Why Is It Different
Superb sailing response in any weather conditions
thanks to the design of its keel and the robustness of its structure.
Larger exterior spaces, greater interior heights and volumes
and optimal space use that is more functional that in other boats in its class.
Wider and more comfortable side walkways
with better access from all sides.
with bucket pilot and co-pilot seats.
Superb solarium forward and a solarium aft with seating
Larger, more spacious and more comfortable cockpit
Larger bathing platform
with space for auxiliary craft stowage (using a crane) or for a hydraulic passerelle, with large locker (port to starboard) for stowing provisions and spare parts.
An innovative concept of practical functionality
resulting in generously proportioned, well-lit and perfectly optimised spaces that include a spacious dinette offering great visibility and sailing comfort for those on board, a fully equipped independent galley, and an owner�s cabin (double berth, bathroom, writing desk and armchair) and two guest cabins (double and twin, with a shared bathroom).
* Independent engine-cooling and air-conditioning compressor systems.
* 4 submersible pumps, automatically activated, with alarm.
* Manual bailing pump in engine compartment.
* Flybridge, cockpit and deck scupper system. 2 stainless steel fuel tanks.
* 1 stainless steel pressurised freshwater tank.
* Electric water heater with hot water storage.
* Freshwater intake point in engine compartment. PVC grey water tank with anti-odour filter.
* Vacuum-operated black water system, with pump, vacuum generators for each WC, and storage tank fitted with an anti-odour filter.
* Natural and forced ventilation in engine compartment, with fans and extractors.
* Pre-installed air conditioning.
* Moist gas exhaust system via hull bottom, which minimises noise and emissions.
* Electro-hydraulic steering.
* Fire-fighting system with smoke and temperature detectors in the engine compartment and in the galley.
* FM-200 engine flooding system, activated from outside the engine compartment.
* 3 portable dry-powder extinguishers.
* 2 sacrificial anodes, 4 circular anodes mounted on the rudders, and 2 conical anodes mounted at the ends of the propeller shafts. Galvanic isolator. 2 independent ground plates for the radio-electrical equipment.
Hull, deck and metal fittings
* Dual-propeller bow thruster (125 kg).
* 1000w electric windlass.
* Anchor (30 kg).
* 10-mm diameter anchor chain.
* 8 stainless steel bitts.
* 2 1000w vertical winches.
* 2 windscreen wipers.
* Pulpit, handholds and handrails in polished stainless steel tubing.
* Aluminium bathing ladder.
* Insulated engine compartment.
* Teakwood flooring in cockpit, bathing platform, and flybridge access stairway.
* Hydraulic gangway.
* Stainless steel contour strip.
* Laminated-glass front windows and tempered-glass electrically-operated side windows.
* Stainless steel aft bulkhead with tempered glass.
* OWNER�S CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Double berth. Dressing table with seat upholstered in ALCÁNTARA. Wardrobe with interior lighting, clothes hanging unit, and shelving. Courtesy lighting. Armchair upholstered in ALCÁNTARA. General and reading light fittings. Ceiling hatch. Cherrywood furniture and doors. Ceiling hatch. 2 opening portlights. Access to bathroom.
* OWNER�S CABIN BATHROOM: CORIAN countertop, washbasin and floor. Independent partitioned shower. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Monoblock mixer taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Vacuum-operated WC.
* STARBOARD GUEST CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Cherrywood furniture and doors. 2 single bunks. Wardrobe with interior lighting and clothes hanging unit. Central berthside table. Courtesy, general and reading light fittings. Access to the electrical control panel and to the control console at the steering post. Opening portlight.
* PORTSIDE VIP GUEST CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Cherrywood furniture and doors. Double berth. Wardrobe with interior lighting, clothes hanging unit, and shelving. Central berthside table and side unit. General and reading light fittings. Desk with seat upholstered in ALCÁNTARA. Opening portlight.
* GUEST BATHROOM: CORIAN countertop, washbasin and floor. Independent partitioned shower. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Monoblock mixer taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Vacuum-operated WC.
* STEERING POSITION: GRP console (two heights). Double steering seat. Adjustable steering wheel. Automatic pilot. Full set of main and auxiliary engine controls. GALLEY: Cherrywood units. Two-compartment stainless steel sink. CORIAN worktop. Vitroceramic hob with 4 hotplates. Wooden floor with locker. 181-litre fridge, with separate 44-litre freezer. Extractor hood. Microwave with grill. Opening portlight.
* SALON-DINING AREA: U-shaped sofa and double sofa. Cherrywood furniture. Extendable dining table and side table in salon. Indirect and general lighting. Audiovisual unit with 21�� TV and DVD. Access to flybridge.
* FLYBRIDGE: Double steering position. Upholstered U-shaped sofa-dinette and a height-adjustable table. Adjustable steering wheel. GRP unit with BBQ unit, small sink and fridge. Generously sized solarium aft.
* COCKPIT: Teakwood floor. Built-in access stairway to flybridge with teakwood steps. GRP seat aft, with lockers and cushions. Access to bathing platform with teakwood floor, incorporated bathing ladder and locker.
* ENGINE COMPARTMENT: Access from the cockpit. Main engines. Extractors. Submerged exhaust outlet. Starter and service batteries. Auxiliary engine batteries.
* SERVO COMPARTMENT: Servo-assisted hydraulic cylinder for activating the rudders. Hydraulic steering system.
Communications and navigation equipment
Automatic pilot. VHF with DSC and flybridge repeater, with microphones and loudspeakers at each steering post. Compass at both steering positions.
* 4kVA generator group.
* 12V and 220V main panels.
* 2.5-Kw 220V/24V converter.
* 4 x 180 Ah batteries for services.
* 2 x 180 Ah batteries for starting the engines.
* 1 x 125 Ah battery for the auxiliary engine.
* 2 x 140 Ah batteries for the bow thruster.
* 2 battery chargers, one 24V/100 and the other 12V/30.
* Earthing with 50-amp connectors.
* Interior lighting and regulation navigation lights.
* Remote-controlled spotlight.